My morning reading material:
• Investing: Stop Me Before I Do Something Stupid (WSJ)
• Vanguard switches to lower-cost fund benchmarks (Yahoo Finance) see also ETFs That Mature Like Bonds (WSJ)
• Shares of Asian Tigers Are Roaring Again (Barron’s)
• Surowiecki: Corporate Welfare Queens (New Yorker)
• Restoring Criminal Liability For Financial Fraud (Grumpy Old Accountants) see also Cynicism aside, why the NY AG’s MBS suit vs JPMorgan matters (Reuters)
• Financial innovation: The bright and the dark sides (VOX)
• Eating for Health, Not Weight (NYT)
• Almost 2,400 Millionaires Pocketed Unemployment Benefits (Bloomberg) see also Should Millionaires Get Unemployment Benefits? (WSJ)
• Advertising Mourned on First Day of Advertising Week (Ad Age)
• Work As A Game (My Life Scoop)
What are you reading?
Fund Return vs Investor Return
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.