My morning reads:
• Why Sandy Has Meteorologists Scared in 4 Images (The Atlantic) see also In Change of Course, U.S. Markets to Close Monday (Fox Business)
• Passive Asset Allocation Vs. The World (Capital Spectator)
• Shilling: Bargain-Addicted Investors Ignore Perils of Low Rates (Bloomberg)
• SEC Weighs Bringing Back Fractions in Stock Prices (WSJ)
• China or Japan? Let’s Put America’s Bankers Out of Business Now (Bloomberg)
• UK: An Olympic bounce into a deleveraging headwind (FT Alphaville)
• The Yankees’ A Rod Problem: Sunk costs and investing (AswathDamodaran)
• Q&A with Gary Gorton: Misunderstanding Financial Crises (FT Alphaville)
• You Know You Can’t Live Without Apple’s Latest Glass Rectangle (Bits) see also iPad Mini: Everything You Need to Know (GizModo)
• Solar Stats That Will Blow Your Mind (The Motley Fool)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.