Pull up a chair, pour yourself a cup of coffee and enjoy these Sunday reads:
• Wealthy Advised to Sell for Gains Before Unfriendly 2013 (Bloomberg)
• Is That a Ferrari in Your Portfolio? (WSJ)
• Keeping foreign talent in the US is an issue on which both sides must agree (Telegraph)
• Fort Knox, an Impregnable Monument to Security Theater (Bloomberg)
• Robots at War: Scholars Debate the Ethical Issues (Chronicle)
• Beating the Show-Offs (The Reformed Broker)
• N.Y.U. Law Plans Overhaul of Students’ Third Year (DealBook)
• The cost of Bush’s wars — comes home to haunt us (Dvorak)
• McSweeney’s: Back From Yet Another Globetrotting Adventure, Indiana Jones Checks His Mail And Discovers That His Bid For Tenure Has Been Denied. (McSweeney’s)
• 40 Things To Say Before You Die (Forbes)
What are you reading ?
Falling Revenue Dings Stocks
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.