My morning reads:
• Polls Show a Strong Debate for Romney (fivethirtyeight) see also Political Wisdom: A Big Night for Romney (Washington Wire)
• ‘Dumb Money’ Is Staring Most of Us in the Face (Bloomberg)
• QE3 Misconceptions And How To Profit (A Dash Of Insight) see also Why QE will fail, dissonant voices edition (Credit Writedowns)
• How Does a Currency Drop 60% in 8 Days? Just Ask Iran (The Atlantic)
• Private Equity: Rental Market’s Big Buyers (WSJ)
• Keynesian Investing: Changing Facts, Changing Minds (Psy-Fi Blog)
• Stingy Founder of ‘Genius Grants’ Was No Fan of Charity (Bloomberg)
• Fewer Computerized Trading Systems Urged as SEC Debates HFT (Institutional Investor)
• Never Underestimate Wall Street’s Ability To Overestimate Washington (Capital Gains And Games)
• The Ridiculous Business Jargon Dictionary (The Office Life)
What are you reading?
Buoyant Markets Must Navigate Treacherous Earnings Season
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.