Here is my morning collection of confirmation biases:
• Jack Bogle: Forget trading, start investing (Market Watch)
• Investing in Master Limited Partnerships – Risks and Opportunities (NEPC) see also High Returns and a Tax Break in One Investment (NYT)
• Why Are You Outperforming? Why Are You Underperforming? (Mebane Faber)
• Financial Survival in a Time of Fiscal Peril (NYT)
• This Is The Biggest Economic Story In The World (Business Insider)
• Spain Banks Face More Pain as Worst-Case Scenario Turns Real (Bloomberg)
• Housing Starts and Permits: Euphoria May Be Premature (Advisor Perspectives) but see Home Building Surges as Confidence Grows (WSJ)
• What’s An Index Worth? (Index Universe)
• 2 Senators Call for Greater Bank Capital Requirements (DealBook) see also Testifying in Britain, Volcker Questions Bank Innovation (DealBook)
• How the Moon Was Born (The Atlantic)
What are your biases?
Insurers Shed Annuity Assets
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.