My morning reads:
• S&P 500 5% Corrections During the Current Bull Market (Be Spoke)
• The Euro Crisis Rebalancing, and the big squeeze (Economist) see also Europe or Japan: The Next Panic? (The Atlantic)
• Shift From Stocks to Bonds at Asset Firm (WSJ)
• For Whom Golden Parachutes Shine (Dealbook)
• May the odds be ever in your favor (Reuters) see also The Virtues and Vices of Election Prediction Markets (NYT)
• What inflation? (FT Alphaville)
• Preet Bharara’s breathtaking case against Countrywide and BofA (Thomson Reuters) see also Federal Prosecutors Sue Bank of America Over Mortgage Program (Dealbook)
• Corporate Spies and Co. (NYT)
• Apple, Google, and Amazon are so profitable because they know what to lose money on (Quartz) see also Microsoft’s Surface Tablet Lacks Apps to Rival IPad (Bloomberg)
• The End of Jazz (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
How taxation by government has changed
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.