My afternoon train reading:
• The Great Recession: An ‘Affair’ to Remember (Business Week) see also The case for a 40% drop in the markets (MarketWatch)
• Beware the ‘central bank put’ bubble (FT)
• Michael Lewis: Wall Street’s Forgotten Victims Have Some Advice (Bloomberg)
• Oil in new Gulf slick matches that of 2010 spill (WaPo)
• What Jack Welch should have said (Credit Writedowns)
• Baum: Here Are Five Things the Democrats Won’t Tell You (Bloomberg)
• The Baby Boom and Economic Recovery (NYT)
• Apple Choice of iPhone Aluminum Said to Slow Down Output (Bloomberg)
• Apple Maps Accidentally Reveals Secret Military Base In Taiwan (Slashdot)
• Amazon Kindle White Paper (Daring Fireball)
• Louis C. K. to Take Hiatus From FX Series ‘Louie’ (Artsbeat)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.