My afternoon train reads:
• The Mighty Mid-Caps (Economist)
• What ETFs’ Next Act Will Look Like (WSJ)
• Frankenstein Economics is killing capitalism (MarketWatch)
• Some Hard Numbers for the Fed to Focus On (WSJ)
• European bank deleveraging: Basel III edition (FT Alphaville)
• Yeah Olympics! U.K. Economy Surges 1% as Britain Exits Recession (Bloomberg)
• Golden Parachutes and the Wealth of Shareholders (Papers)
• How Congress Prevented the ‘Fiscal Cliff’ of the 1840s (Echoes)
• Doug Kass on The Business of Politics (The Street) see also Focusing on Fundamentals Amidst the Election Hype (Nasdaq)
• Apple’s Online Radio Service to Challenge Pandora in 2013 (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Supply Boom Upends the Oil Market
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.