My morning reads:
• Hedge funds lag traditional asset classes (MoneyWatch)
• What Do You Mean By ‘Tactical’? That’s Actually a Good Question (WSJ)
• The billionaires next door (Reuters)
• As sanctions crush rial’s value, Iranians point fingers at Ahmadinejad (Christian Science Monitor)
• Has a segment of China’s shadow banking system been curtailed? (FT Alphaville)
• The Housing Bottom and the Unemployment Rate (Calculated Risk) see also Welcome to Hell: The joys of refinancing (Reuters)
• In the High-Tech Patent Wars, an Inventor’s Lament (Bits)
• Gas Market Stung by Rapid Traders (WSJ)
• There Is No Nobel Prize in Economics (Alternet)
• At Factcheck.org, the neverending search for truth in an election year (WP) see also Romney’s Tax Plan and Economic Growth (Economix)
What are you reading?
BlackRock Hits Back in ETF War
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.