My afternoon train reading
• Who You Calling the Dumb Money? (The Reformed Broker)
• QUESTION OF THE DAY: What have the economists ever done for us? (Vox)
• Bernanke Spurns Slump Prospect as He Defends Bond Buying (Bloomberg) see also Bernanke Takes On Critics of Fed Policy (WSJ)
• 6 reasons to dump a bad mutual fund (Market Watch)
• Rapid-Fire Traders’ Big Fear: Themselves (WSJ)
• Jobs Outlook Seen Weak as U.S. Companies Reporting Cost Cuts (Bloomberg) see also Romney, Obama both stock-market killers (Market Watch)
• Fun with statistics: It’s My Birthday Too, Yeah (NYT)
• Why We Are So Rude Online (WSJ
• Nationwide GOP Voter Registration Fraud Scandal Widens, Criminal Probe Opens in Florida (The National Memo)
• How a rogue appeals court wrecked the patent system (Ars Technica)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.