My afternoon hurrication reads:
• NYSE Expects Normal Open Tomorrow After Storm (Bloomberg) see also Behind Decision to Close Markets (WSJ)
• An Oyster in the Storm (NYT)
• No, Hurricane Sandy Won’t Help the Economy (Bloomberg) see also New York Subway System May Take Weeks to Recover From Storm (Bloomberg) see also Hurricane Sandy Threatens $20 Billion in Economic Damage (Bloomberg)
• In Defense of Narratives (Macro to Micro)
• Housing Bulls Shrug Off Skeptics, Hold Ground (WSJ) see also Home Prices in 20 U.S. Cities Rise by Most in Two Years: Economy (Bloomberg)
• Mass Extinction Study Provides Lessons for Modern World (Science Daily)
• Amazon Is a Black Hole Threatening To Devour Corporate America (Slate) but see The Underestimated Anti-Amazon (Barron’s)
• CEO Cook Remakes Apple for Post-Jobs Era, Forstall Exits (Bloomberg)
• I.B.M. Reports Nanotube Chip Breakthrough (Bits)
• Who Needs Facts Anyway? (Big Think)
What are you reading?
Click to enlarge
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.