My afternoon still aint got no electricity reads:
• Asshat award goes to Ex-FEMA director Michael Brown; criticizes Obama for ‘reacting too quickly to storm’ (Yahoo News)
• The 2011 Report That Predicted New York’s Subway Flooding Disaster (The Atlantic) see also Wireless Networks Get Hit by Outages Along East Coast (WSJ)
• Freddie Mac’s ’Omniscient Gnomes’ Led the Company Astray (ECHOES)
• Why do the Germans want their gold back? (MarketWatch)
• Chasing storm damage estimates (FT Alphaville)
• Headline of the day: Mickey, Darth Vader Join Forces in $4.05 Billion Deal (WSJ)
• Paul Farrell: Death of ‘Growth Economics’ spells danger (MarketWatch)
• Did Climate Change Cause Hurricane Sandy? (Scientific American)
• Shashank Tripathi, Last Night’s Twitter Villain @ComfortablySmug and all around DBag (Tumblr)
• Steve Ballmer is the Baghdad Bob of Redmond (TRB)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.