- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
Morgan Housel’s 9 Financial Rules
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On October 27, 2012 @ 12:00 pm In Investing,Rules | Comments Disabled
Another set of instructive rules for investors, this one from Morgan Housel:
1. Nine out of 10 people in finance don’t have your best interest at heart.
2. Don’t try to predict the future.
3. Saving can be more important than investing.
4. Tune out the majority of news.
5. Emotional intelligence is more important than classroom intelligence.
6. Talk about your money.
7. Most financial problems are caused by debt.
8. Forget about past performance.
9. The perfect investment doesn’t exist.
9 Financial Rules You Should Never Forget 
October 14, 2012
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/10/morgan-housels-9-financial-rules/
URLs in this post:
 9 Financial Rules You Should Never Forget: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2012/10/14/9-financial-rules-you-should-never-forget.aspx
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.