The following slide shows were presented and discussed at TBP conference yesterday:
• James O’Shaughnessy: What Works on Wall Street
• Barry Ritholtz: Your Brain on Stocks
• David Rosenberg: Navigating the New Normal
• Jim Bianco: What is the Fed’s Plan and Will it Work?
• Michael Belkin: Reality vs. Wishful Thinking: Bear Markets and the Business Cycle, a 110 Year View
• Bill Gurtin: Inefficiencies in the Muni Market
You can watch the full videos here:
Category: Apprenticed Investor
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.