Some longer form reads to start off your weekend:
• Who Destroyed the Economy? The Case Against the Baby Boomers (The Atlantic)
• October Surprise? (Barron’s)
• Swallowed by the London Whale: The Woman Who Took the Fall for JPMorgan Chase (NYT Magazine)
• What’s Your ‘Magic’ Retirement-Savings Number? (WSJ)
• Deep Thoughts With the Homeless Billionaire (Businessweek)
• Jamie Dimon on the Line (Vanity Fair) see also Why Breaking Up MegaBanks Would Help Investors (naked capitalism)
• Bernanke’s QE3 Will Turn Out Better Than Japan’s (Bloomberg)
• A Guitar Maker Aims to Stay Plugged In (NYT)
• How Republicans Went Crazy, Democrats Became Useless and the Middle Class Got Shafted (Truth Out)
• The Trouble with Comments (Contently)
What are you doing this weekend?
Poll: Does China Represent More of an Economic Threat or Opportunity
Source: History Squared
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.