My longer form reads to start your weekend:
• Iran Blamed for Cyberattacks: Iranian Hackers Behind Electronic Assaults on U.S. Banks, Foreign Energy Firms (WSJ)
• Life of a salesman: Selling success, when the American dream is downsized (WaPo)
• Obama Fights His Own Bull Market (Businessweek)
• Does Biology Make us Liars? (The New Republic)
• Looking Back to Move Forward (The Reformed Broker)
• The Patent, Used as a Sword (NYT)
• Prismatic’s Bradford Cross: First we understand media, then the world (Gigaom)
• Who Closed the American Mind? (The American Conservative) see also The Problem of Conservative ‘Intellectuals’ (The Nation)
• Tragedy’s decline and fall: How tragedy evolved from Oedipus to Kim Kardashian’s cellulite and Amy Winehouse’s struggles. (New Statesman)
What’s happening this weekend?
When Cheap Funds Cost Too Much
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.