My morning reads:
• Four Takeaways From Jobs Report (Real Time Economics)
• Halloween Indicator kicks in on schedule: Favorable seasonality now lasts until next May (MarketWatch)
• Low Rates Lure Yield Seekers Onto Thin Ice (Bloomberg)
• Bill Gross: Time To Vote! (PIMCO)
• The Bruce-Bharara Bromance (Dealbook) see also Justice Department’s best friend in mortgage cases: the False Claims Act (Thomas Reuters )
• Ortega Tops Buffett With Zara Fortune of $53.6 Billion (Bloomberg)
• The Post Election Economy (Post Election Economy) see also Some Investors Likely to Face New Tax Bite (WSJ)
• A Different Poll Question: Who Do You Think Will Win? (NYT) see also Oct. 31: Obama’s Electoral College ‘Firewall’ Holding in Polls (Five Thirty Eight)
• Mayor Bloomberg Post-Sandy Backing Gives Obama Unexpected Boost (Bloomberg)
• Apple’s Minimalist Ive Assumes Jobs’s Role for Design (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 Sectors performance in October
Source: BofA Merrill Lynch Global Research
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.