My morning reads:
• Blood in the Streets: Countries and their CAPE values (World Beta)
• Sell Mortimer, Sell! Obama Victory Leads Wealthy to Make Quick Pre-2013 Moves (Bloomberg)
• Banking’s ‘Worst Nightmare’ Takes Her Fight to Senate (WSJ) see also The Importance of Elizabeth Warren (Economix)
• The second worst trade of 2012? Wall Street’s terrible presidential bet (Quartz)
• Fidelity Says 401(k) Balances Reached Highest Level (Bloomberg)
• Rest in Peace: ‘Uncertainty’ (CNN Money)
• Asian Voters Send a Message to Republicans (Bloomberg) see also As Nation and Parties Change, Republicans Are at an Electoral College Disadvantage (Five Thirty Eight)
• Battle Plan Shifts on Dodd-Frank (WSJ)
• Krugman: Let’s Not Make a Deal (NYT) see also How Other Animals Choose Their Leaders (Slate)
• How the GOP’s War on Voting Backfired (The Nation)
What are you reading?
Corporate Tax Twist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.