My morning reads:
• 50 Unfortunate Truths About Investing (The Motley Fool)
• Marx would have been proud of bankers (FT Alphaville)
• In a Switch, Investors Are Buying European Bank Bonds (DealBook)
• Less money, mo’ problems: What China, the U.S., and Europe have in common (Washington Post) see also Sheila Bair Says We’re Headed for Another Crisis (The Atlantic)
• Generation Exceptional: The 2012 Rising Stars of Wall Street Research (Institutional Investor)
• Sweet (Debt) Forgiveness (Boston Review)
• Google Preps Maps App for Apple iPhones (WSJ) see also Why Cell Phones Went Dead After Hurricane Sandy (Bloomberg)
• The New Algorithm of Web Marketing (NYT)
• G.O.P. Governors Meet, Amid Whispers of 2016 (NYT) see also The Real Problem with the Demented Republican Party (Esquire)
• A brutal new tumblr: Hello There, Racists! (Tumblr)
What are you reading?
Global business barometer
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.