Are you back at work? Sorry. see if these help:
• Don’t look to Black Friday for clues to the market (Globe & Mail)
• Banned on Wall St: Facebook, Twitter and Gmail (Dealbook)
• Why Black Friday Is a Behavioral Economist’s Nightmare (NY Mag) see also Black Friday ‘Doorbusters’ Don’t Always Hold Up (WSJ)
• Is austerity about to hit the EU? (Economist)
• Thanksgiving by the numbers (CNN)
• Floyd Norris: Tax Reform Might Start With a Look Back to ’86 (NYT)
• Like Minority Report! How technology opens the door for personalised pricing (BBC)
• Task force says global shadow banking hits $67 trillion (Reuters) see also Five Steps to Fix Shadow Banking (Bloomberg Businessweek)
• 29 More Rules for Thanksgiving Touch Football (WSJ)
• The Top 75 ‘Pictures of the Day’ for 2012 (Twisted Sifter)
What are you reading?
Boom and bust: Biggest annual rates of growth and contraction since 1980
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.