Getting ready to travel for Thanksgiving? Here are some reads to keep you busy
• China Stocks’ Triangle Break Signals Losses: Technical Analysis (Bloomberg)
• Hewlett’s Loss: A Folly Unfolds, by the Numbers (DealBook) see also Lynch as Britain’s Bill Gates Under Attack From HP (Bloomberg)
• Early Dividend for Wal-Mart Is Latest Move in Tax Tactics (NYT)
• Ireland’s Recovery Is the Exception as Europe Falters (Barron’s) see also Europe Fails to Seal Greek Debt-Cut Deal in IMF Clash (Bloomberg)
• Shadow Banking Grows to $67 Trillion Industry, Regulators Say (Bloomberg)
• The Case for Breaking Up the Big Banks (The Fiscal Times) see also Ask A Banker: Are The Banks Still Too Big To Fail? (NPR)
• The Future Question for Storm Victims: Can the Past Be Rebuilt? (WSJ)
• Windows 8 — Disappointing Usability for Both Novice and Power Users (Useit.com) see also Exclusive: Internal Videos Show Why the Microsoft Kin Cratered (Wired)
• Todays WTF Headline: Republican-Heavy Counties Eat Up Most Food-Stamp Growth (Bloomberg) see also The Confederacy of Takers (Washington Post)
• Life on Mars? Organic molecules are interesting but… (MainlyMartian)
What are you reading?
Dow priced in gold
Source: Chart of the Day
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.