My morning reads:
• The Death of Equities Has Been Greatly Exaggerated (NYT)
• Technical Analysis Fact and Fiction (Mercenary Trader) see also Is seasonality in VIX making it look more complacent that it really is? (Also Sprach Analyst)
• Moneyball Is a Hard Game to Play for Funds and Baseball Teams (Morningstar)
• Cliff Dwellers (Barron’s) but see If Entitlement Programs Are Your Top Priority, the Fiscal Cliff Is Your Friend (Baseline Scenario)
• Mark Cuban To Facebook: BUH-BYE I’m Going to Twitter (Read Write)
• Enhancing the Risk Disclosures of Banks (Deus Ex Macchiato) see also Endogenous money and fully reserved banking (Credit Writedowns)
• How a vicious circle of self-interest sank a California city (Reuters)
• On not being boring: A dramatic reading of Apple’s share price (Asymco)
• MY NEW FAVORITE TUMBLR: Pundit Shaming
• Pictorial: Venice Under Water (The Atlantic)
What are you reading?
S&P 500 and All Ten Sectors Remain Oversold
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.