My afternoon train reads:
• Meaning of 200-day average’s violation (MarketWatch)
• Deep Truths about the Markets and Investing (Crossing Wall Street)
• Art Cashin: Late-Day Fades Are Troubling (MarketBeat)
• 10 things 401(k) plans won’t tell you (MarketWatch) see also Retirement Plan Shift Is Creating a Generation of Workers Unable to Retire (Yahoo Finance)
• Treasuries See U.S. Falling Over Cliff as Yields Converge (Bloomberg)
• Big data will be big business in India (Quartz)
• Housing Agency Close to Exhausting Reserves (WSJ)
• Are Your Political Beliefs Hardwired? (Smithsonian)
• A More Impressive Win Than in 2008 (The Atlantic) see also Bankers Abandoned Obama — But the Rest of the Rich Held Surprisingly Strong (The New Republic)
• Brilliant! The greatest Up Yours, Media response ever: David Petraeus Affair Photos
What are you reading?
Decline in China’s Traditional Loans More Than Offset by Surge in Social Financing
Source: Bloomberg Brief
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.