My afternoon train reading:
• QE4 acomin: Fed Likely to Keep Buying Bonds (WSJ)
• The Investor Is Fleeing, and Other Market Myths (Businessweek)
• Irving Fisher, the First Celebrity Finance Professor (Echoes)
• Maths is hard: Why playing Powerball once is enough (MarketWatch)
• HP’s Deal from Hell: The mark-it-up and write-it-down two-step (AswathDamodaran) see also HP-Autonomy: A Red-Ink Bath for Everyone (jamesrpeterson)
• Into the vault: the operation to rescue Manhattan’s drowned internet (The Verge)
• The Real Problem with Simpson and Bowles (Esquire)
• White Twitter? My Anthropological Voyage Into White Twitter (Thought Catalog)
• Sign Your Fiduciary Declaration Now and Tell Mary Schapiro You Want Action (Forbes)
• Review: Assholes: A Theory (Macleans.ca)
What are you reading?
Shares Hit 4-Year Low In China
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.