My afternoon train reads:
• GDP Accelerating to 2.9% Helping U.S. Overcome Sandy Woes (Bloomberg) see also Sales of Existing Homes Increase Unexpectedly in U.S. (Bloomberg)
• Dark Trading: Is It Hurting Market Quality? (CFA Institute)
• Regulators Take Look at Patent Firms’ Impact (WSJ)
• America’s Mid-20th-Century Infrastructure (Economix)
• Hard Times Could Create a Tech Boom (Bits)
• The Next Chapters in the Republican War on Math: Tax Cuts and Austerity (The Atlantic) see also Republicans Can’t Claim Mandate as Democrats Top House Vote (Bloomberg)
• The lost empire: Can Best Buy come back? (StarTribune)
• Using Just 10% of Your Brain? Think Again (WSJ)
• This Survey Is Devastating For Microsoft: 42% Of Windows Users Plan To Switch To Apple (Business Insider) see also U.S. consumers hesitant to make switch to Windows 8 (USA Today)
• Experts: If You Don’t Get A Flu Shot, You’re Stupid. And A Dick (NSFWCORP)
What are you reading?
Tech Sets Correction Course
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.