My afternoon train reads:
• Exit polls 2012: Voters blame George W. Bush (Politico)
• What could possibly go wrong? FIRE IN THE DISCO! (The Reformed Broker)
• There are actually 9 ‘Cliffs’ investors should be freaking out about (Financial Post)
• Quantitative analysis in fund investing: Fitting Factors Into the Formula (Morningstar Advisor)
• Fixed-Income Strategy: What’s Jeffrey Gundlach Doing? (CFA Institute)
• Why Aren’t People Moving in America Anymore? (The Atlantic)
• Romney Apparently Paid No Taxes from 1999-2007 via Loophole Cutting Mormon Donations (Bloomberg)
• Sandy Aftermath and the Fragility of Complex Systems (Naked Capitalism)
• Where Does Your Nation Rank on Wellbeing? (Harvard Business Review)
• Simply Statistics (Simply Statistics)
What are you reading?
The long and short of it
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.