Some eclectic Thanksgiving Day reads to express your gratitude:
• Five economic trends to be thankful for (Washington Post)
• Be Thankful for blog posts like this one: The facts of investing life (Monevator)
• Joe Weisenthal is really thankful for Bill McBride of Calculated Risk (Business Insider)
• Be thankful you understand Why Technical Analysis Matters (All Star Charts)
• Refinancing? Be thankful for this: Fed Still Trying to Push Down Rates (WSJ)
• Be thankful Jack Welch is Retired! Jack Welch Is An Even Bigger Dick Than You Previously Believed (BusinessWeek)
• Be thankful for Lord Skidelsky and Carry On: Inequality is Killing Capitalism (Project Syndicate)
• BE THANKFUL YOU DONT OWN ANY HP: Marc Andreessen was biggest proponent for Autonomy acquisition on HP’s board members (Breaking Views)
• I’m thankful for NSFW: Marco Rubio’s Rap Preferences: A Lyrical Analysis (NSFW Corp)
• Be thankful you live during a time when technology rocks: Software That Shows What Your Shiny New iPad Can Do (NYT)
What are you eating today?
The Geography of College Football Fans (and Realignment Chaos)
Source: The Quad
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.