My morning reads:
• Economy Has Green Shoots From China to U.S. as Data Surprise (Bloomberg) but see Eroding Dividends and Failing QE3 (Political Calculations)
• Of Bear Markets and Defensive Strategies (Random Roger)
• Stock Market Valuation (Dr.Ed’s Blog) see also The Most and Least Effective Stock Buyback Programs (Institutional Investor)
• Puppies: The new indicator of global prosperity? (Washington Post)
• Baum: CEOS Talk a good game about deficit reduction while hiring armies of lobbyists and tax accountants (Bloomberg)
• For Obama, No Easy Fix for Convoluted Regulatory System (DealBooke) see also Dangerous Order Types (Nanex)
• Is Siri really Apple’s future? (Counter Notions)
• Google vs. Samsung (Asymco)
• ELECTION HANGOVER? Majority Says U.S. Won’t Avoid Fiscal Cliff Due to Republicans (Bloomberg) see also Americans Favor Regulations More Than Romney Bargained On (Bloomberg)
• How Long Will a Lie Last? Study Finds That False Memories Linger for Years (Scientific American)
What are you reading?
Sentiment Survey Results
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.