Thanks to my sister, I am clean and showered! Here are my afternoon reads:
• Obama & Christie: An Unlikely Political Pair, United by a Disaster (NYT)
• Wary of Future, Professionals Leave China in Record Numbers (NYT)
• Why the S&P Is Thrashing Hedge Funds (Barron’s)
• Commuter Delays Rage as NYC Begins Bounce Back From Sandy (Bloomberg) see also New York Subway System Faces Weeks to Recover From Storm (Bloomberg)
• Berkshire May Post Biggest Gain in Book Value Since 2010 (Bloomberg)
• VCs: America risks being “too timid to fail” (Fortune)
• Silicon Valley Employers Go Wild With Lavish Employee Benefits (Forbes)
• Admit economic ignorance (Reuters)
• Analysis Plus Communication (Research Puzzle)
• Apple Shake-Up Signals Tim Cook Era (WSJ) see also Walt Mossberg: Sizing Up the New iPad Mini (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.