My no electricity post blizzard afternoon reads:
• Debunking the 100% Recession Chart (A Dash of Insight)
• A Question of When, Not Cliff (WSJ)
• Iran inflation soars to 24.9% (Times of Israel)
• No Margin for Error (derivatiViews)
• Justice Department’s best friend in mortgage cases: False Claims Act (thomsonreuters)
• What Successful People Do With The First Hour Of Their Work Day (Fast Company)
• What ought to pain Republicans most about Barack Obama’s victory is that 2012 was entirely winnable for them (FT.com) see also Obama’s second victory is more low key, but in some ways more impressive (Guardian)
• Reading the Fine Print in Abacus and Other Soured Deals (DealBook)
• What Apple dumping Intel could mean (MarketWatch)
• Election shows data illiteracy is a problem for journalists (Knight Digital Media Center) see also BuzzFeed’s First Election Night (AdWeek)
What are you reading?
Spending versus Taxing Gap
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.