My morning reads:
• The Next President Is Lucky (Slate) see also Economy Set for Better Times Whether Obama or Romney Wins (Bloomberg)
• U.S. Retailers Expect Best Holiday Season Since 2007 (Real Time Economics)
• We’re Getting A New FOMC For Christmas (Slate)
• Presidents are powerless to save the US economy (FT Alphaville) see also USA Recession Odds: 100%? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Why vote? (Interfluidity)
• Electoral-Vote Cartograph (Big Picture)
• Pundit accountability: The official 2012 election prediction thread (Ezra Klein’s Wonkblog)
• Dueling Bitterness on Cable News (NYT)
• Apple Said to Be Exploring Switch From Intel for Mac (Bloomberg)
• A beautiful design and no jerks: how Tumblr did it (Gigaom)
What are you reading?
The Dollar Is Still King, For Now
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.