My morning reads:
• Wanted: More Fear (MarketBeat) see also Financiers Still Aren’t Rocket Scientists (Science Blogs)
• Bartlett: Our Long-Term Fiscal Future Is Better Than It Looks (Economix)
• How to invest in legalized marijuana (MarketWatch)
• Report: Single-Family Rental Demand Is Outstripping Supply (Developments) see also Is a Recession Impossible With Rising Home Prices? (Pragmatic Capitalism)
• Facebook’s False Faces Undermine Its Credibility (NYT)
• Farrell: New bull record in 2013 or crash over a bear cliff? (MarketWatch)
• Stimulate this: China’s railway ministry will spend $32 billion by Christmas, even though demand for its services is muted (Quartz)
• 2012 Campaign Elizabeth Warren’s Inadvertent Best Friends: Wall Street and Republicans (Bloomberg Businessweek) see also Elizabeth Warren II: She’s Baaaaaack as a U.S. Senator (Bloomberg)
• The Secret History of the Aeron Chair (Slate)
• Pictorial: After the storm: True scale of Sandy’s devastation across Eastern Seaboard emerges as death toll hits 50 and damage set to top $50 billion dollars (Daily Mail)
What are you reading?
Looking Past Fiscal Cliff to Fixing Taxes
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.