My morning reads:
• Random Thoughts: Navigating the Year-End Stock Market Stretch (Minyanville)
• Poor management, not union intransigence, killed Hostess (LA Times)
• The end of the world is nigh—and here’s who stands to profit (Quartz)
• Two Moves Made During Crisis Show Why Mark Carney Is One of the World’s Shrewdest Central Bankers (Business Insider)
• Heavy technology: The process of technological diffusion over time and space (VOX)
• Offshore secrets revealed: the shadowy side of a booming industry (The Guardian)
• Mortgage Interest Deduction, Once a Sacred Cow, Is Under Scrutiny (DealBook) see also Economists, Obama administration at odds over role of mortgage debt in recovery (Washington Post)
• The Great Oil Fallacy (The National Interest)
• CO2 Hits New High; World Could Warm 7°F by 2060 | Climate Central (Climate Control) see also World’s Largest Investors Call For More Decisive Action By Governments on Climate Change (Ceres)
• 6th Annual ABA Journal Blawg 100 (ABA Journal)
What are you reading?
California Bonds Get Another Look
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.