My election day afternoon train reads:
• Sheila Bair: Want to fix Congress? Let’s institute pay for performance (Fortune)
• Athens grinds to a halt (FT Alphaville)
• Earnings Season Ugly All Around (MarketBeat)
• Surveying Sandy’s Damage to Staten Island One Week Later (Curbed)
• Wall Street overwhelmingly backs Romney (CNN Money) see also Jacob Lew: The Man Who Could Save Obama’s Legacy (National Journal)
• The view from Germany: America Has Already Lost Tuesday’s Election (Spiegel Online)
• Late Poll Gains for Obama Leave Romney With Longer Odds (Five Thirty Eight) see also Clues to Obama-Romney Outcome Lie in Three Eastern States (Bloomberg)
• 10 things presidential candidates won’t say (MarketWatch)
• Hilarious! The Onion’s Stockwatch (The Onion)
• Is Nate Silver a Witch? (INSaW)
What are you reading?
In Sandy’s Wake, Demand Worries
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.