My afternoon train reads:
• Reports of economy’s death are premature (MarketWatch) but see Pimco: Stocks dead, bonds deader till 2022 (MarketWatch)
• Mobile Market Share Not Equivalent to Usage Share (TenFingerCrunch)
• The 401(k) Is a $240 Billion Waste (The Atlantic) see also Most Savers Are Passive, Little Influenced by Tax Breaks (WSJ)
• The fiscal cliff is a lie (Salon)
• Reversing the Brain Drain (FT Alphaville)
• China’s ubiquitous ghost cities (FT Alphaville) see also In China, Hidden Risk of ‘Shadow Finance’ (WSJ)
• How PRWeb Helps Distribute Crap Into Google & News Sites (Search Engine Land)
• The statisticians at Fox News use classic and novel graphical techniques to lead with data (Simply Statistics)
• Behind Seth Green’s stop-motion animation success (CNNMoney)
• Hilarious new tumblr! Floor Charts (Senate Charts)
What are you reading?
Hot and bothered
Source: The Economist
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.