My morning reads:
• Prescription: A Healthy Dose of No News for Election Blues (News Wise)
• Getting Out the Ohio Vote, Campaigns Are a Study in Contrasts (NYT) see also Obama’s U.S. Auto Industry Better Off Than Four Years Ago (Bloomberg)
• For John Maynard Keynes, Economic Theory Was a Sideline (Echoes)
• Hey, Japanese government – leave the BoJ alone (says Koo) (FT Alphaville)
• 143 reasons to hate democracy (MarketWatch)
• Why Buy and Hold Is Still Gold (WSJ)
• Five things we learned on Election Night (CNN)
• Jobless recoveries and the disappearance of routine occupations (Vox)
• Republicans Stung by Loss Begin Debate Over Future (Bloomberg)
• Ben Gibbard: Interview with Death Cab for Cutie’s singer songwriter (Exclaim.ca)
What are you reading?
Romney Outspent Obama in Florida Virginia Ohio Iowa
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.