I am going to be appearing on Bloomberg TV this morning with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen from 7:00 am – 8:00 am, then Bloomberg Radio after 8pm.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Investing: How are the Earnings going?
2. Priorities: forget the damned Fiscal Cliff – how ab out an adult conversation about national priorities?
3. Economy: What do signs of Slowing Europe, Asia mean for global recession possibilities?
4. Politics: Electoral: In 2004, Bush beat Kerry by 3 million votes, EC 286 to 251 and claimed a mandate: ‘I earned capital in this election.
But Obama won by 3.3m votes, and blew out his opponent 332 to 206. What does this mean for his mandate ?
5. Taxes: Regardless of the outcome of the election, your taxes are going up:
The live TV streams here.
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.