- The Big Picture - http://www.ritholtz.com/blog -
Media Appearance Bloomberg TV (Today 7-8am)
Posted By Barry Ritholtz On November 12, 2012 @ 6:30 am In Media | Comments Disabled
I am going to be appearing on Bloomberg TV this morning with Tom Keene and Sara Eisen from 7:00 am – 8:00 am, then Bloomberg Radio after 8pm.
Subjects we are discussing:
1. Investing: How are the Earnings going?
2. Priorities: forget the damned Fiscal Cliff – how ab out an adult conversation about national priorities?
3. Economy: What do signs of Slowing Europe, Asia mean for global recession possibilities?
4. Politics: Electoral: In 2004, Bush beat Kerry by 3 million votes, EC 286 to 251 and claimed a mandate: ‘I earned capital in this election.
But Obama won by 3.3m votes, and blew out his opponent 332 to 206. What does this mean for his mandate ?
5. Taxes: Regardless of the outcome of the election, your taxes are going up:
The live TV streams here .
Article printed from The Big Picture: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog
URL to article: http://www.ritholtz.com/blog/2012/11/media-appearance-bloomberg-tv-today-7-8am/
URLs in this post:
 B: http://www.bloomberg.com/video/bloomberg-surveillance/
 streams here: http://www.bloomberg.com/tv/
Copyright © 2008 The Big Picture. All rights reserved.