Back in the office late, where the city seems perfectly normal, but-I-still-don’t-have-electricity-or-heat-at-home-reading material:
• Your Best Investment Move for November: Do NOTHING (The Slant) see also End of Election Is Win for Markets (WSJ)
• Why the S&P Is Thrashing Hedge Funds (Barron’s)
• Payroll Growth Shows U.S. Labor Market Healing Before Election (Bloomberg) see also Strong Job Figures Belie Romney’s Attacks (The New Yorker)
• S&P found guilty of misleading investors (FT Alphaville)
• Facebook’s Friends Left Early (WSJ)
• Miami, Dubai and London Among Top Global Cities Enjoying Double-Digit Price Growth in 2012 (World Property Channel)
• The Art of Badmouthing Good Jobs News (Time)
• How the Chinese deal with failure (The Christian Science Monitor)
• Internal Time: The Science of Chronotypes, Social Jet Lag, and Why You’re So Tired (Brain Pickings)
• Man Behind FEMA’s Makeover Built Philosophy on Preparation (NYT)
What are you reading?
October Employment Report: Job Growth Relatively Strong as Unemployment Rate Creeps Up; Temp Help Up Nicely
Source: Bruce Steinberg
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.