My morning reads:
• Sheila Bair For Treasury Secretary (Forbes)
• US set to become world’s biggest oil producer (FT Alphaville)
• China’s Economic Growth and American Fears (Economix) see also China’s growing copper fetish (FT Alphaville)
• How a $20 tablet from India could blindside PC makers, educate billions and transform computing as we know it (Quartz)
• 1892: When Republicans Deliberately Sowed a Financial Crisis (Bloomberg)
• How Global Warming Made Hurricane Sandy Worse (Climate Central) see also In Poll, Many Link Weather Extremes to Climate Change (NYT)
• U.S. a Hot Spot for Chinese Grad Students (At Work)
• Tea Party Holds Most Seats While Alienating Voters (Bloomberg) see also The Tea Party Is Dead. Long Live the Tea Party. (Mother Jones)
• How Polling Firm PPP Won The Election With Its Hilarious And Infuriating Questions (Business Insider)
• Top 25 Nate Silver Facts (Gizmodo)
What are you reading?
Future Economic Possibilities
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.