My afternoon train reads:
• Black Friday: Crowds grow, but sales are a question (CNNMoney) see also Here’s The Excuse For Why Black Friday Sales Were DOWN Nearly 2% This Year (Business Insider)
• Investing’s Best Contradictory Cliches: Good luck with that. (The Reformed Broker)
• Why I Agree With (Some of) Friedrich Hayek (George Soros) see also Global economic woes prompt soul-searching on capitalism (The Guardian)
• Planning for China’s ‘Fall’ (The Diplomat)
• Why We Can’t Take Inflation Hawks Seriously (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch)
• So much for the skills gap! Skills Don’t Pay the Bills (NYT)
• Hewlett Packard and Autonomy: notes from my Santangels presentation (Bronte Capital)
• On Hedge Funds (The Aleph Blog)
• 10 Things Facebook Has Taught Me (Thought Catalog)
• Photos: Sandy’s Epic Devastation (Weather.com)
What are you reading?
Deadline Looms for Long-Term Unemployed
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.