Some pre-football, early morning reads for your Sunday pleasure:
• Investor Doomsday? Not Necessarily (NYT) but see also Here’s An Insane Chart Showing Just How Much The Fiscal Cliff Is Being Hyped (Business Insider)
• Europe, Inflation & Export Weakness Matter, too (Marketwatch)
• Stocks Are Oversold (Bespoke) see also VIX Move Is Muted Amid Competing Pressures (MarketBeat)
• Rebalancing: Winning It by Trimming It (WSJ)
• Buffett’s Latest Bargain: Berkshire Hathaway (Barron’s)
• Innovation Is America’s Key Problem — Not Uncertainty (Slant)
• Stanford-Rooted Companies Would Form World-Sized Economy (BusinessWeek)
• Occupy’s new mission: Forgiving peoples’ debt (Fortune)
• Top Ohio Republicans Ask Why Party Lost (WSJ) see also Demographic Shift Brings New Worry for Republicans (NYT)
• Apple, HTC Settle Patent Dispute, Sign Licensing Pact (WSJ)
What are you reading?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.