Some longer form weekend reads for your Saturday morning pleasure:
• The World’s 200 Richest People (Bloomberg)
• An Intimate Portrait Of Innovation, Risk, And Failure Through Hipstamatic’s Lens (Fast Company)
• Presidential TV Ads since 1952 (Living Room Candidate)
• Investors’ 10 Most Common Behavioral Biases (Above the Market)
• America’s bank bailouts did not have to be so unfair (Economist)
• It’s Global Warming, Stupid (BusinessWeek)
• A Tangled Web: Who’s Making Money From All This Campaign Spending? (ProPublica) see also Documents Found in Meth House Bare Inner Workings of Dark Money Group (ProPublica)
• State of the Species: Does success spell doom for Homo sapiens? (Orion)
• Who knows what: For decades the sciences and the humanities have fought for knowledge supremacy. Both sides are wrong-headed (Aeon)
• Kenneth Miller on Arguments against Creationism (The Browswer)
What are you burning to stay warm?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.