Some longer form material for your weekend reading pleasure:
• Reinhart & Rogoff: Top Culprit in the Financial Crisis: Human Nature (Barron’s)
• I Really Like That You Like What I Like (NY Magazine)
• 5 Statistics Problems That Will Change The Way You See The World (Atlantic)
• Hayek, Friedman, and the Illusions of Conservative Economics (TNR)
• Has ‘Organic’ Been Oversized? (NYT)
• The Hard Life of an N.F.L. Long Shot (NYT) see also Japan’s ninjas heading for extinction (BBC)
• Stephen Colbert Opens Up About the Deaths of His Dad, Brothers in 1974 Plane Crash (US Weekly)
• Is There a Jewish Gene? (The New York Review of Books)
• Sexbots Will Give Us Longevity Orgasms (Transhumanity) see also LA’s New Porn Law Is The Worst Kind Of Nanny State Bullshit (NSFW Corp)
• Deadhead (The New Yorker)
What are you reading?
The Sequester’s Defense Cuts in One Graph
Source: Washington Post
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.