My morning reads:
• How Boehner’s Plan B for the ‘fiscal cliff’ began and fell apart (The Washington Post)
• ICE Deal for N.Y.S.E. Creates Global Powerhouse (NYT) see also NYSE, ICE Deal About Everything but Stocks (The Street)
• Gen Y investors in the driver seat of ETF growth (Investment News)
• Hedge funds: Rich managers, poor clients (The Economist)
• For banks, nothing is illegal (The Physics of Finance)
• The Fed’s Century of Power Started With a Fateful Meeting (Echoes)
• Corporate Short-Termism in the Fiscal Cliff’s Shadow (Project Syndicate)
• Instagram Does an About-Face (Bits)
• Doctors Move to Webcams (WSJ)
• Daily Gun Slaughter in U.S. Obscured by Newtown Rampage (Bloomberg)
What are you reading?
Fed’s $4 Trillion Rescue Helps Hedge Fund as Savers Hurt
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.