My morning reads:
• Visual History Of The S&P 500 (ETF Database)
• Skidelsky: Models Behaving Badly (Project Syndicate)
• Mayan Calendar prediction: December 21 2012 the end of the world? Nonsense, scientists say (ABC Action News)
• Visual History Of The S&P 500 (readwrite social)
• Banks See Biggest Returns Since ’03 as Employees Suffer (Bloomberg)
• The media discovers the ‘chained CPI’ (Columbia Journalism Review)
• Google Maps for iPhone Returns Better Than Ever (All Things D) see also Facebook Prepares to Bring Video Ads to News Feed, Aims for TV Dollars (Ad Age)
• Hack Your Life in One Day: A Beginner’s Guide to Enhanced Productivity (lifehacker)
• Why isn’t Obama demanding corporate welfare cuts? (MarketWatch) see also Why Republicans need to help Obama (Fortune)
• BuzzFeed Best of 2012 (BuzzFeed)
What are you reading?
With Instagram, Facebook Spars With Twitter
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.