My morning reads:
• Stock Markets That Flummox Masses Do No One Any Good (Bloomberg)
• Some Analysts Doubt Dire Predictions on Tax Increase Fallout (NYT) see also Absolutely everything you could possibly need to know about the Fiscal Cliff in one FAQ (Wonkblog)
• No Easy Money in Munis (WSJ)
• The Infamous Chart Of Corporate Profits Vs. Total Wages (Business Insider) see also Record Corporate Profits (Economix)
• The Insourcing Boom (The Atlantic)
• Is it Europe’s turn to laugh at the United States? (Wonkblog)
• Gamblers Take Note: The Odds in a Coin Flip Aren’t Quite 50/50 (Smithsonian Magazine) see also Cost of Pennies (What If)
• As Companies Seek Tax Deals, Governments Pay High Price (NYT)
• The Surface: I Came, I Saw, I Left (Jeff Matthews Is Not Making This Up) see also Miscellaneous Thoughts and Observations on iTunes 11 (Daring Fireball)
• Michael Jackson’s ‘Thriller’ at 30: How One Album Changed the World (Billboard)
What are you reading?
Special Dividends Through Year End
Source: Bespoke Investment Group
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.