My morning reads:
• Is The US Already in Recession? No (Tim Duy’s Fed Watch) see also Fighting Recession the Icelandic Way (Bloomberg)
• Risk and Reward in High Frequency Trading (Rajiv Sethi)
• If We Don’t Measure Leverage, We Risk More Crises (Bloomberg)
• Europe clings to scorched-earth ideology as depression deepens (The Telegraph) see also Central Banks Ponder Going Beyond Inflation Mandates (Bloomberg)
• Who is Ken Fisher and How Can He Afford All Those Investment Advertisements (Wall Street on Parade)
• When global banks fail, resolve them globally (FT Alphaville)
• Today’s WTF headline: Bowles-Simpson Raises Taxes on the Super-Rich More Than Obama (The Atlantic) see also The Republican Tax Panic (WSJ)
• Divining the Weather, With Methods Old and New (NYT)
• How Corruption Is Strangling U.S. Innovation (Harvard Business Review)
• How To Hack Chipotle (Thought Catalog)
What are you reading?
2012 YTD Country Returns
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.