My afternoon train reads:
• How to Get Caught Insider Trading (Compliance Building)
• BoE on HFT: “A large absolute noise contribution” (FT Alphaville)
• The Deficit Did Not Cause The Recession; The Recession Caused The Deficit (Comstock Funds)
• Housing is just fine (Bloomberg) see also No its really not (Credit Slips)
• Bartlett: The Debt Limit Is the Real Fiscal Cliff (Economix)
• The world’s commodity supercycle is far from dead (The Telegraph)
• Can Open Source Ratings Break the Ratings Agency Oligopoly? (naked capitalism)
• GOP Leaders May Be Pondering Surrender On Taxes (Talking Points Memo) see also Who Got the Biggest Tax Break in the Last 30 Years? The Rich, Of Course! (The Atlantic)
• Fascinating: The cost of selling Samsung Galaxies (Asymco)
• The 50 Best Albums of 2012 (Paste Magazine)
What are you reading?
ISM Manufacturing Index
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.