My morning reads:
• The Odd Couple of Indexes (Barron’s)
• Focus on Process (Derek Hernquist)
• Treasury 10-Year Yields Head for Record Low on Demand for Haven (Bloomberg) see also BRIC Dominance Fades as State Meddling Curbs Equity Returns (Bloomberg)
• ECRI Update: Flunking Recession 101 (dshort)
• What’s the use of economics? (Vox)
• Peter Orszag’s Chart Of The Year Could Change Everything You Think About Healthcare (Business Insider)
• Silver: As Swing Districts Dwindle, Can a Divided House Stand? (538)
• Google’s big push to make better iOS apps than Apple (Gigaom)
• The irresponsible Republican Party (The Plum Line) see also Blodget: This One Chart Shows That The Fiscal Cliff Fiasco Is The Republicans’ Fault (Business Insider)
• New book slams financial advice industry (InvestmentNews)
What are you reading?
Can Bank Stocks Continue to Party in New Year?
Category: Financial Press