My morning reads:
• The Odd Couple of Indexes (Barron’s)
• Focus on Process (Derek Hernquist)
• Treasury 10-Year Yields Head for Record Low on Demand for Haven (Bloomberg) see also BRIC Dominance Fades as State Meddling Curbs Equity Returns (Bloomberg)
• ECRI Update: Flunking Recession 101 (dshort)
• What’s the use of economics? (Vox)
• Peter Orszag’s Chart Of The Year Could Change Everything You Think About Healthcare (Business Insider)
• Silver: As Swing Districts Dwindle, Can a Divided House Stand? (538)
• Google’s big push to make better iOS apps than Apple (Gigaom)
• The irresponsible Republican Party (The Plum Line) see also Blodget: This One Chart Shows That The Fiscal Cliff Fiasco Is The Republicans’ Fault (Business Insider)
• New book slams financial advice industry (InvestmentNews)
What are you reading?
Can Bank Stocks Continue to Party in New Year?
Category: Financial Press
Please use the comments to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor implied. If you could repeat previously discredited memes or steer the conversation into irrelevant, off topic discussions, it would be appreciated. Lastly, kindly forgo all civility in your discourse . . . you are, after all, anonymous.